Centralised Vacuum SystemIndustrial Central Vacuum Systems: Cost effective solutions for zero waste
Centralised Vacuum Systems
Fixed centralised vacuum systems are simple and cost effective ways to make waste removal faster, easier and much more efficient.
DISAB industrial centralised vacuum systems have multiple applications in many different industrial settings including installations within Power stations/EFW, aggregate and asphalt plants, brick/tile manufacture, cement works, steel works, grain mills and many more.
Our powerful central vacuum systems can be linked to a variety of vacuum units and a range of discharge methods can be selected to suit individual operational requirements.
Industrial Central Vacuum Systems
Strategically placed inlet valves are installed at different points, including different levels, around a site. Flexible hose can be connected to these ports and the operative can clean away. The dust and debris is removed through a system of pipes, with minimal fuss and risk of dust exposure and carried back to one central location. It can then be safely removed from site, or returned back into your process.
This straightforward solution can greatly expand your cleaning range allowing access to even more areas – both vertically and horizontally; extra floors, stairwells, even other buildings, plus it enables your team to access all those awkward catchment areas i.e. down in pits, under conveyors, amongst machinery, up on ledges, ducts and pipework etc. You can also have more than one operative using the system in different locations at the same time.
Our fixed centralised vacuum systems can provide pipework from as little as 10 metres up to 3000 metres, either fully fitted by our expert engineers, or as supply only for your own installation.
Using a DISAB can improve Health & Safety, Reduce Waste, Cut Downtime and Save Money. Units are available with ATEX or HEPA protections.
ATEX compliant & HEPA filters
DISAB UK are professionals in the manufacture of ATEX compliant industrial vacuum systems and cleaning machines. All DISAB centralised vacuum systems can be fitted with HEPA filters for absolute filtration of harmful dust and can also be provided ATEX compliant to handle toxic and hazardous materials where required.
Norfolk Environmental Waste Services Case Study
“With 4 inlet valves around the ground floor and another 5 on the first storey, the cleaners who are scheduled to clean up after each of the two main 8-hour shifts only need to carry a suction hose to wherever they need it, attach it to a suitable valve, and carry on cleaning.” David Lake
Summary of benefits
- Simultaneous multi-operator access, in different areas and over numerous levels
- Fully enclosed system keeps harmful dusts and waste contained
- Minimises production downtime
- Waste material fed back to one central location and various waste discharge options are available for easy disposal into skips, bins, onto conveyors, or back in to process – saving time and money
- Highly skilled engineers that can remodel or replace unsuitable existing systems, or install new ones from scratch
- Fast on the spot cleaning power for immediate cleaning solutions
- Eliminates manual handling and other associated H&S issues such as poor air quality
- Range of tools and nozzles available to attach to flexi hose allowing access to hard to reach areas
Talk To Us Today
Whether you require a tailor made solution, want to hire one of our industrial vacuum units or simply wish to discuss your requirements in more detail, call us on 01737 246 649 or use the form below and we’ll get back to you.